Do you want to be a part of a fast scaling Digital Marketing agency in the heart of Copenhagen?
As a student in Bonzer, you will be working in a team where joint sparring and knowledge sharing are a big part of the daily work. On a classic workday, you will work directly with our clients, doing keyword research, devise creative link building campaigns and much more. All in close dialogue with your team.
Your team will develop and execute SEO strategies for our clients, which can be in very different industries. This meaning that it's important that you thrive with handling various tasks at the same time and being adaptable when working with several clients in one day.
In Bonzer we help to define tomorrows way of working with SEO and digital marketing and since this is a dynamic field, we have a strong focus on being constantly up to date with the latest digital trends in the world of SEO. We do this through monthly workshops and daily feedback from colleagues, so we are sure that all employees are up to date. And as an international company with over 50 employees, we ensure you that the teams in all countries, with many bright minds, will make sure that you succeed in your position being the best at what you do. It's a part of our drive and culture that everyone in the company is ambitious for themselves, for their colleagues and for Bonzer.
Are you our new colleague?
An important prerequisite for being successful in the position is that you have flair and interest in working strategically and creatively with content and communication. You can think outside the box when communicating to a specific audience. You are good at communicating and can convey more technical work. You are open and well-versed at being in dialogue with clients. In addition, we expect the following things from you:
- You are at least in the second year of your education. It is an advantage if you through your education have become acquainted with; digital communication, SEO, digital strategy, journalism or digital analyses.
- You are detail-oriented, structured, uncompromising and like to go ‘the extra mile' to create the best results for your customers. This requires that you are naturally curious, proactive and innovative.
- You work independently and take ownership of your own projects while being able to share knowledge with colleagues. You are social and used to being part of a team as well as talking to clients.
- You can adapt to a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, where there is a flat organizational structure. You thrive on project management and multitasking.
- You can work about 15-25 hours a week. It is possible to increase the number of hours in this position over time.
- Fluent in Danish both written and orally is a requirement.
We have a clear ambition to develop and retain our employees. Of course, we make sure that you are thoroughly onboarded and get off to a good start, with all that this entails. Our team will help you attain the necessary skills to create success for our clients. We value your professional skills highly and will also continuously make sure that you feel that you are moving in the direction that you have envisioned for yourself.
We make sure that our employees feel motivated every day. In addition to offering an attractive job, we can offer:
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen (Bredgade).
- Monthly workshops and sparring.
- Become a part of a young environment with a focus on your career.
- Your ideas and visions will be taken very seriously - meaning you can help shape the future of Bonzer as an international company.
- Good deals on staff discounts and offers.
- A good, structured and thorough onboarding, so you get off to a good start.
- Monthly social events.
- A flat organizational structure and a very relaxed tone.
How to apply for the job
At Bonzer, we believe that the best candidates are hired based on their skills rather than their resume. We value diversity and therefore value all applicants equally. Based on these principles, we have developed a case that we use to assess whom we are having conversations with.
In other words: Apply for the job, and you will receive an email with a case. Solve the case and show off your skills. Based on this we will invite you to an interview.