Content Specialist with an eye for SEO for our new office in Oslo!
As a Content Specialist at Bonzer, you are curious and well-written with an understanding of SEO and deadlines.
All your work will be based on our overall SEO efforts. That effort is to create value, leads and ultimately strengthen the bottom line for our 50+ different customers by getting them to rank high in the results on Google and other search engines.
Your tasks will include:
- Write everything from sales texts, blog posts, technical guides, product descriptions and press releases aimed at both large and small media, etc.
- Expand and optimize the current text content on customers' pages.
- Prepare analyzes of keywords, tone-of-voice, the visitors' decision basis, value propositions etc.
Some of the typing tasks will be simple, straightforward and require quick fingers on the keyboard. Others need your full attention and creativity so you can create a piece of unique and valuable content that answers your visitors' questions and needs - or is so good that it gets links from other sites.
What we're looking for
Our Content Specialists are the reader's faithful servant. Your most important job is to make sure that the content answers the reader's search intention - after which you ensure that the text is optimized according to the search engine's requirements.
As a Content Specialist, the most important thing is that you are good at writing. You must be linguistically accurate, write grammatically correct and be able to design a piece of content so that it is exciting or useful to the reader. You must also be able to acquire new knowledge in a relatively short time, switch between different tone-of-voices and meet deadlines.
As our new Content Specialist, you should be able to see yourself in the following:
- You master writing and have a passion for creating user-friendly and valuable content in norwegian on very varied topics.
- You have practical experience or education in either communication, SEO or journalism.
- You are naturally curious and skilled at acquiring new knowledge quickly.
- You are good at giving - and receiving - constructive criticism.
- You have a high personal standard for your work - but know when to put a text from you.
- You thrive on working solo, but are always ready to discuss a case or task with your colleagues.
Content is a broad concept, and in the perfect world (and this is not a requirement), you also bring with you other skills that can be put into play. It could be:
- An interest in graphics and / or interactive content.
- An understanding and affinity for UX on websites.
- Experience with PR work, press releases and networking among journalists in different kinds of media.
We value your skills highly. Therefore, we will continuously make sure that you feel and see that you are moving in the direction you want.
Because we only work with SEO, and are specialists in the field instead of (half-heartedly) embracing the entire palette that makes up online marketing. Our employees are among the industry's sharpest specialists, and in a dynamic world we see it as a necessity to constantly develop our employees.
We value close, honest and transparent relationships, and see any collaboration as an opportunity to grow together - both with our customers and employees. You will be part of a dynamic, educational and young environment that always strives to deliver the absolute best.
At Bonzer, we make sure that our employees feel motivated every day. In addition to offering an attractive job, we can offer:
- Qualifying workshops and sparring plus monthly social events.
- A good, structured and thorough onboarding, so you get off to a good start
- A workplace in the heart of Oslo
- That you become part of a young environment with a focus on well-being and career.
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
- A flat structure and a very relaxed tone.
How to apply:
At Bonzer we firmly believe that the best candidates are hired on the basis of skills and not resume. In light of this we have developed a case that we use to select candidates for the first interview.
Start date: august