Let's be honest from the start ... Here at Bonzer we work 100% with SEO. This means that we work every day to get our customers to rank as high as possible in Google's organic search results. So if you want to work with Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and email marketing, we are probably not a dream match. If, on the other hand, you dream of creating sustainable solutions for your own customers, with a focus on communication, strategy and data, then just read on.
Love SEO and Online Marketing? Take your skills to the next level at Bonzer!
As a SEO Associate at Bonzer, you work in a team where joint sparring and knowledge sharing are a big part of the daily work. On a classic work day, you will both do keyword research, devise creative link building campaigns, communicate with your clients and spare on a nerdy level with your colleagues. With us, your squad has a few clients at a time, so you can spend time creating lasting results and giving your full focus to the individual client. You develop and execute SEO strategies for our clients, which can be in very different industries.
We work in a dynamic field and have a strong focus on being constantly up to date with the latest digital trends in the world of SEO. We pass this on through monthly workshops and daily feedback from colleagues, so we are sure that all employees are up to date.
Are you our new colleague?
An important prerequisite for being successful in the position is that you have flair and interest in working strategically and creatively with content and communication. You can think outside the box when communicating to a specific audience. You are good at communicating and can convey technical work. You are open and well-versed at being in dialogue with clients. In addition, we expect the following things from you:
- You are at least in your second year of your education. It is an advantage if you through your education have become acquainted with; communication, SEO, journalism or digital analyses.
- You are detail-oriented, structured, uncompromising and like to go ‘the extra mile’ to create the best results for your customers. This requires that you are naturally curious, proactive and innovative.
- You are social and used to being part of a team as well as talking to clients.
- You work independently and take ownership of your own projects while being able to share knowledge with colleagues.
- You can adapt in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, where there is a flat organizational structure. You thrive on project management and multitasking.
- You can work a minimum of 15-25 hours a week. It is possible to increase the number of hours in this position over time.
We have a clear ambition to develop and retain our employees. Of course, we make sure that you are thoroughly onboarded and get off to a good start, with all that this entails. Our team will help you attain the necessary skills to create success for our clients. We value your professional skills highly and will also continuously make sure that you feel that you are moving in the direction that you have envisioned for yourself.
We make sure that our employees feel motivated every day. In addition to offering an attractive job, we can offer:
- A workplace in the heart of Oslo (Epicenter).
- Monthly workshops and sparring.
- Become a part of a young environment with a focus on well-being and career.
- Your ideas and visions will be taken very seriously - meaning you can help shape the future of Bonzer as an international company.
- Good deals on staff discounts and offers.
- A good, structured and thorough onboarding, so you get off to a good start.
- Monthly social events.
- A flat organizational structure and a very relaxed tone.
How to apply for the job
At Bonzer, we believe that the best candidates are hired based on their skills rather than their resume. We value diversity and therefore value all applicants equally. Based on these principles, we have developed a case that we use to assess who we are having conversations with.
In other words: Apply for the job, and you will receive an email with a case. Solve the case and show off your skills, and based on this we will invite you to a formal interview.
If you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!