At Bonzer, our top priority is creating organic, scalable, and converting traffic. We’re currently the biggest specialized consultancy in Scandinavia focusing entirely on SEO. We are almost 60 specialists now working across our three offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo looking to further expand market positions within the three markets while simultaneously expanding to new countries.
In our first market expansion (Sweden) we have already created a highly professional stability while being able to do tons of social events. In the Swedish unit we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our client acquisition in the Swedish market, scaling up our already existing client base with new exciting projects.
About the role as Sales Manager
To follow along on this exciting journey we are looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for reaching the new sales budgets in the Swedish market. You will also help build and shape the business and culture of the sales team moving forward - which is why there is a huge career development potential within this role. Being part of a fairly small team in Stockholm, you will naturally be a key ambassador and have a big impact.
We have a very efficient existing flow for acquiring new clients through value creation and thought leadership. The leads are coming inbound through our different marketing channels, so the majority of the sales process will be based on companies who contact us. We offer a free analysis of how they are currently performing and we also take a look at their competitors within the same market as well as their technical health and other important SEO metrics. Then we walk through the analysis with the potential client showing them their current status and also introduce them to a forecast of what is possible with their case.
As the Sales Manager at Bonzer, Sweden you will succeed by creating and maintaining great relationships and sustainable solutions for all clients regardless of size. It is also important that you value being in a start-up environment, are a go-getter, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
On a daily basis you will:
- Have meetings with the companies who contact us and present our material and analysis work as well as pitch our take on a strategy and why they should be clients.
- Structure your workday between booking meetings and a lot of various analysis work.
- Use our tools and data to construct the analysis of the company’s performance with a focus on current errors, growth potential, and forecast traffic etc.
- Schedule follow-up meetings and initially plan the strategies with the client.
- Follow up with the client after the first 6 or 12 months to evaluate and plan a new strategy.
We imagine that you:
- Are trustworthy, loyal, and relationship building by nature.
- Are independent, proactive, and enjoy a steep learning curve. Additionally, you are analytical and think critically.
- Work in a structured way and do not compromise on the quality of your work.
- Have experience and knowledge of B2B account management (CRM systems).
- Are sharp in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Are familiar with digital marketing and are used to work in complex, digital applications.
- Experience with SEO is of course an advantage, but not a requirement.
Come be a part of a large, international and young team that appreciates professionalism. It is crucial to us that all our employees feel motivated and valued everyday and we are always open to new ideas and initiatives.
We have a clear ambition about developing and retaining our employees. Therefore, it is vital to us that you get a thorough onboarding and get off to a good start.
In addition to offering an attractive job, we also offer:
- A workplace in the heart of Stockholm (Epicenter on Mäster Samuelsgatan).
- Monthly workshops and continuous performance feedback.
- That you become part of a young environment with a focus on happy employees.
- That you can help to make your mark on the company.
- A good, structured, and thorough onboarding in order for you to hit the ground running.
- Monthly events and social gatherings.
- A flat organizational structure and a very relaxed tone.
Contact us for further information regarding the role.
Starting date: As soon as possible.