Do you want to build bridges and a good work environment across borders?
We are currently looking to hire an open-minded colleague with a passion for working with, and continuously improving, culture in an international scale-up. You will be a part of our Global People Operations team where all projects are human-centered. We work in close connection with the rest of the company making sure that our actions have a positive impact on our colleagues.
You will get the chance to develop and shape our culture across borders - with more countries to come. Our unique and dynamic culture is one of our most important assets to keep developing our company in the way that we believe is the right way - and you will be the person making sure that this happens in a successful way.
Your responsibilities will primarily be:
- Continuously maintain and develop our global culture and DNA, as well as making sure that we develop in a people-centered manner.
- Working with our employee satisfaction. You will be the one in charge of collecting the feedback and, together with our representatives in the company, develop a plan for the company to improve.
- Working with and assisting our Academy (i.e. our onboarding process) and career framework together with stakeholders in the company.
- Making sure that all employees feel seen and heard regardless of title, geographic location, gender, age, etc.
- Continuously develop the perfect mixture of having fun and working.
Note that a few tasks will be maternity leave takeovers and will be replaced with new tasks during 2022. We will agree on these tasks together.
Are you our new colleague?
An important part of the job is being the person that people turn to for personal matters. As such, it is very important for us that you naturally get along with all kinds of people, are able to see through your own biases, are naturally calm as a person - and of course an attentive listener and helpful coworker.
What we are looking for...
- We hope to find a person who comes from a similar position and one who knows about the different dynamics, conflicts, opportunities, and other important people-oriented matters happening when scaling from 50 employees to 100 (and maybe even more) over a short period of time. If you don't have all of the abovementioned experiences, but still feel like the right person for the position, please do not hesitate to apply!
- You know how to manage, work with, and guide others in handling people-oriented tasks. This includes working with employee satisfaction, development of culture, and motivational drivers in a young global scale-up company.
- You are always staying true to yourself and have a natural feeling of what is right and wrong. You don't feel the need to be the center of attention, but still, feel empowered and secure to take a stand when needed.
Come be a part of a large, international, and young team that appreciates professionalism. It is crucial to us that all our employees feel motivated and valued every day and we are always open to new ideas and initiatives.
We have a clear ambition about developing and retaining our employees. Therefore, it is vital to us that you get a thorough onboarding and get off to a good start.
In addition to offering an attractive job, we also offer:
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen (Bredgade 19E).
- Monthly workshops and continuous performance feedback.
- That you become part of a young environment with a focus on happy employees.
- That you can help to make your mark on the company.
- A good, structured, and thorough onboarding in order for you to hit the ground running.
- Monthly events and social gatherings.
- A flat organizational structure and a very relaxed tone.
The position is located in Copenhagen and is not a remote position.
Apply via the link, starting date: November 2021