Bonzer is on an exciting journey of constant change, and every recruitment plays an important role in shaping the company for the future.
As part of our Talent Acquisition Team, you will be working on various kinds of tasks related to recruitment and onboarding. This ensures that we always hire the right people for our team.
Your overall goal is to attract and help recruit talents in both Denmark, Sweden and Norway. You’ll be supporting our Talent Acquisition to make the recruitment process as pleasant and efficient as possible – so we always have an outstanding talent pool at the ready.
As an Intern you will:
- Create, maintain, and develop job postings for our all offices.
- Reach out to potential candidates you consider a good match; you’ll also be responsible for scheduling and conducting the initial interviews with candidates.
- Support the onboarding of new employees and settle practical matters before their first day of employment.
- Get the possibility to get in-depth knowledge on the recruitment landscape
Are you our next colleague?
As a person, you are strong-willed and independent in the approach to your work.
You are open to change and like when a new project, approach, or assignment comes up. Furthermore, you love to work with colleagues from other countries and cultures.
- To be fluent in English both written and orally.
You see your values and personality in the following:
- You are independent and systematic in your approach to tasks and projects.
- You are result-oriented, motivated by deadlines, and love talking to all kinds of people.
- You love getting things done and thrive on working on many projects at once.
Come be a part of a large, international and young team that appreciates both professionalism and having fun at the same time. Is it important to us that all our employees feel motivated and valued every day and we are always open to new ideas and initiatives.
We have a clear ambition about developing and retaining our employees. It is therefore important to us that you get a thorough onboarding and get off to a good start.
Besides an attractive position, we can offer:
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen
- Monthly workshops and guidance
- You will be a part of a young and dynamic environment with a great focus on your well-being and career path
- A well structured and thorough onboarding
- Monthly social events and arrangements
- A flat structure and relaxed tone
Starting date: No later than Spring 2022 and the internship is at least 3 months